February 24, 2011

Inspired Look #7. Kesha

I created this look for FunnyFace Beauty Red Carpet Competition. The challenge is to create a look inspired by a celebrity in the Red Carpet (Oscar, MTV Awards, Grammy...), and I chose Kesha at 2010 MTV Europe Music Awards.
Creé este look para el concurso de FunnyFace Beauty inspirado en la Alfombra Roja. El reto es crear un look inspirado en una famosa en la Alfombra Roja (Oscar, Premios MTV, Grammy...), y yo elegí a Kesha en los MTV Europe Music Awards de 2010.

Kesha 2010 MTV EMAs

DSCN2922

DSCN2925

DSCN2929

DSCN2947

DSCN2952

DSCN2935

DSCN2956

DSCN2946

I didn't copy the exact look, but what do you think?
No copié el look exacto, pero ¿qué opináis?

You can still enter this competition, it will finish on February 27th, so hurry up and create your look!
Aún podéis entrar a este concurso, termina el 27 de Febrero, así que daros prisa y cread vuestro look!

14 comments:

KayKay said...

i like it! its so colorful and playful. great job

Adriana said...

A la Keesha esta definitivamente se le va la olla, ¡pero me encanta! Y tu look también :)

¡Saludos!

Nisa said...

me gusta! muy conseguido ;)
besoooosss

Sencillamente Kyra said...

Vaya look que llevaba , muy colorido y atrevido ! Te ha salido bastante bien la replica :D

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a $50 giftcard to PTAK apparel if you'd like to check it out. :) x
devorelebeaumonstre.com

rakhshanda said...

Woww you look awesome!! Well done honey <3
http://www.chamberofbeauty.com

Ms Bubu said...

Did you use your Kryolan palette to do this? I like it it's colorful!

Diana said...

Nena, me encanta como le pones imaginación y colorido a todo, el resultado es genial. Un besote!

Miss Lipstick said...

el labial es genial, y el look en general tambien..como todos los que haces ;)

Diana Smile said...

Este look me ha matao!! me ha encantado la inspiración - resultado!! kesha es un poco extravagante Xd pero me gusta la combinación que le has dado con tu camiseta! Un besote!!

Ms Bubu said...

Nice I would like to see the palette in real life! I know where they sell it in London,but everytime I'm in this area, I don't have the address with me and can't find the place!

Miyu said...

Mola mucho!! Anda que no te lo curras...:DDD Te quedan todos geniales ^^

Besos <3

Nic Nic said...

awesome make up art work!

BEAUTYVICTIM said...

Está muy conseguido. Me encantan los tonos fuertes.
Un besazo, guapa

Inma