January 19, 2011

FOTD & EOTD

FOTD

DSCN2114

EOTD

DSCN2105

DSCN2101

DSCN2099

What products did I use?
¿Qué productos he usado?
MUFE HD Primer
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF15. 3.25 Cool Beige
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
BareMinerals Mineral Veil
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania. Very Pink Pearl
Sleek Acid i-Divine Palette (White, Pink and Black)
MUFE Aqua Cream. Shade 28707 (Fuchsia)
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner. Black Ink 1
Essence 2 in 1 Kajal Pencil. 01 Black & White
Zosimos Botanicals Natural Flush Mineral Blush. Hyacinth
Glitter Gal Duo Lip Pencil. Pout Pink
NYX Round Lipstick. Strawberry Milk
NYX Round Lipgloss. Pinky Natural
MAC Dare to Wear Lipglass. Gimme that!



NOTE: I think that I've copied this look from someone, but I can't remember from who, so if it's one of your looks, just let me know and I'll credit you. (^_^)
NOTA: Creo que este look lo he copiado de alguien, pero ahora no me acuerdo de quén, así que si es una creación tuya, dímelo y te acredito. (^_^)

15 comments:

rakhshanda said...

Wowww gorgeous makeup!!!You look great Becky:))

liquoredonlacquer said...

pretty!!

Bon Vivant Clique said...

Love this!! Your eye make up is gorgeous!!

Love J.
http://bon-vivant-clique.blogspot.com/

conEncajes said...

¡Hola guapa!
Te he propuesto para un premio en mi blog, pásate a recogerlo =)
Mua!

*Amigas Makeup* said...

pues super guapa, para que negarlo!!!

bssss

Nami said...

O.o vaya pigmentacion. Por cierto, tienes una cosita en mi blog ;)


http://lasverdadesdeunespejo.blogspot.com/

Kira said...

Tienes un premio en mi blog!

Miyu said...

WOW!! El look mola un montón!!! Es súper llamativo *-*

Besoss <3

kaizokumousy said...

oh my gosh you know ilove this color so much becky!!!!*o* so beautiful!!!

~the lipcolor pallet sure I will do swatches :) but also if you can't wait you can watch youtube video 66 lipcolor pallet and they all have the same exact color :D really really great colors!:)

negami kutou said...

Me encanta un poco exagerado para mi pero me encanta.

LaToya said...

Very nice look! I love yoyr haircut too!

Hugs,
http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

Not many people can pull off pink eyeshadow but it looks amazing on you. Love this look. Makes me want to go do my eyes.

Rinz said...

i love the eye look!!! pretty intense!!! LOVE PINK!

Marie said...

I think it's a sassy look, reminds me of Katy Perry!:D Cute.:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Becky said...

Thank you for your comments!

Gracias por vuestros comentarios!