November 2, 2010

Products Off #3. Project 20 Pan...FINISHED!

Yay! I've finished 20 products! Uhm...I deserve a present, don't you think? I have to take a look to the new palettes from the different brands there are here, and I'll decide. I'll let you know my choice!
¡Sí! ¡He terminado 20 productos! Uhm...Me merezco un regalo, ¿no? Tengo que echarle un vistazo a las nuevas paletas de las diferentes marcas que hay por aquí, y ya decidiré. ¡Ya os haré saber mi elección!






1. Franck Provost Expert Boucles Hair Mask
2. AVON Glycerine Hand & Nail Cream
3. Sephora Smoothing Primer
4. Salerm. Salerm 21 Silk Protein (I don't know if that's the name...)
5. Lush Ultra Bland
6. Burt's Bees Radiance Night Cream
7. The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream
8. Yves Rocher Eye Make-up Remover with Camomile
9. Too Faced Primed & Poreless
10. H&S Shampoo
11. Vitesse Make-up Remover Wipes for Young Skin
12. ChopSaver Lip Balm
13. Garnier Deodorant Mineral. Silk
14. Liparazzi. Gloss (It's dry...I haven't finished it, but I count it as a finished product)
15. Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion
16. Garnier Pure 3 in 1 Cleanser
17. Lush Eau-Roma Water
18. Lush Mint Julips
19. Lancôme L'Extrême Mascara
20. Alva Skincare Hand Cream
21. Lush Fresh Farmacy

In Green/En Verde: Products I may buy in the future again. Productos que puede que compre en el futuro de nuevo.
In Red/En Rojo: Products it's possible I won't buy again. Productos que es posible que no vuelva a comprar más.

14 comments:

negami kutou said...

Si esq eres la mejor!!, acabas todo!!!.

*Amigas Makeup* said...

Madre mia, si que ere rápida!!jejeje.

pd: en mi blog tienes unos regalitos!!bsss

Diana said...

Felicidades campeona!
todas tendríamos que hacer algo así, jajaja.

Un besote!

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

how did you use everything up so quickly? i haven't put a dent in my project 5 pan.

Rinz said...

Happy November!!!

By the way I am tagging you on my blog award:) I know it's not much but i really enjoy reading your blog.. xoxo

http://miss-rinrin.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-first-blog-award.html

Salisha said...

Wow 20! pero en cuanto tiempo? jejeje, porque a lo mejor llevas tiempo y entonces es normal :P
Al ver post como el tuyo pienso en lo que yo tengo que tampoco se da acabado jajaja, aunque bueno alguna cosilla poco a poco si acaba :P

Un beso!

Diana Maria Baeza said...

jaja enhorabuena!! Yo tb tengo la mascarilla del pelo que cuando la acabe probaré otra marca. Y con el primer de sephora que vas a hacer? es que con los primer de cara no tengo aún favorito.. Besicos!!

Collette Osuna said...

I love Burts Bees, I have tons of things from them..and you can steal my shoes whenever you would like, hehehehe

Stop By and Say Hello♥
Statements in Fashion Blog♥

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Yeahhh Congratulations on hitting pan!!!!

Yavies said...

mmm... que interesante!! ah! Y YO VEO QUE VISTES GENIALL!
besitos guapa

http://lookinginmycloset.blogspot.com/

Chica said...

Olé, cómo lo has conseguido, soy negada para terminar los productos

Gaby said...

Yey! Congrats on using everything up!

Becky said...

Thank you for you comments!

Gracias por vuestros comentarios!

Screamyourfeelingsout. said...

Hi there,

I really love this post!

Maybe you can come check my blog &. we can follow eachother?

Kind regards, Valerie
screamyourfeelingsout.blogspot.com