October 7, 2010

Designers: Roberto Cavalli

One of my favourites designers is Roberto Cavalli. He's a lover of animal print...like me!
As many other campaigns from Cavalli, this fall-winter campaign you can find...leopard print (*__*)
Uno de mis diseñadores favoritos es Roberto Cavalli. Es un amante del animal print...como yo!
Como en muchas campañas de Cavalli, en esta campaña de otoño-invierno podemos encontrar...leopard print (*__*)








What do you think about Cavalli's designs?
I like almost all outfits of this campaign with Gisele Bundchen.
¿Qué opináis de los diseños de Cavalli?
A mí me han gustado casi todos los outfits de esta campaña con Gisele Bundchen.

Here are a couple of videos of Fall~Winter 2010/2011 Fashion Show:
Aquí os dejo un par de videos del Fall~Winter 2010/2011 Fashion Show:




7 comments:

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

I like his designs but if the fur is real fur im not so into that

Collette Osuna said...

Beautiful pics...love them!!
Question..my daughter is going to Homecoming this weekend...her dress is long...and has a cheetah print....what do you suggest she tells the makeup artist who would like done to her eyes??

Thanks so much!!


Enter my Wendy Hammer Designs Purse Giveaway♥
Statements in Fashion Blog

ARA said...

I think Cavalli is one of those designers who either make brilliant pieces, either really tacky ones. I think Rachel Bilson wore a really great dress by him recently.xx

Diana said...

Son diseños bonitos pero no me los pondría.
Un besote!

Chica said...

Uy, demasiado leopardo para una urbanita como yo, pero tengo que reconocer que los diseños y el corte me encantan.

Spence. said...

These are amazing! I don't usually like animal print because alot of the time it looks cheap/tacky, but Cavalli's really created a new league of edgy-elegance in this collection
x

Becky said...

@FunnyFaceBeauty, I love fur!! :D

@Collette Osuna, thank you! I've already answered your on your blog (^_^)

@ARA, I love Cavalli, I like almost all his designs

@Diana, yo sí que me los pondría jaja

@Chica, pues...para mí nunca hay demasiado leopardo jaja

@Spence., I'm in love with animal print! And Cavalli's designs are just perfect