October 28, 2010

Award


Chica gave me this award, Thank you!
Chica me ha dado este premio, ¡Gracias!

Now I have to say 10 things that I like to do:
1. Writing my blog
2. Doing my make-up
3. Reading
4. Surfing the net
5. Watching Law and Order: Special Victim's Unit
6. Listening to music
7. Travelling
8. Sleeping
9. Doing my mani
10. Shopping!

Ahora tengo que decir 10 cosas que me gusta hacer:
1. Escribir en mi blog
2. Maquillarme
3. Leer
4. Navegar por Internet
5. Ver Ley y Orden: Unidad de Víctimas Especiales
6. Escuchar música
7. Viajar
8. Dormir
9. Hacerme la manicura
10. Shopping!

I know I have to give the award to only 10 people, but this time I want to give it to all my readers. So, if you are my reader and you want this award...feel free to post it on your blog! (^_^)
Ya sé que sólo tengo que darle el premio a 10 personas, pero esta vez quiero dárselo a todos mis lectores. Así que, si lees mi blog y quieres este premio...eres libre de llevártelo a tu blog! (^_^)

6 comments:

Rakhshanda said...

thanks honey...I love your lovely award..thanks

Mariant said...

Enhorabuena por el premio guapa!!
Besos.

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Thank you so much for the award :) you're so sweet :)

kaizokumousy said...

wow congrats!^.^ and thank you also :D weee i like awards :3

shealennon said...

That's funny, I was just watching Law & Order SVU--I love it! And that award looks delicious :)

Becky said...

Thank you for your comments!

Gracias por vuestros comentarios!