September 10, 2010

FOTD & EOTD

FOTD



EOTD



What did I use?
¿Qué he usado?
Too Faced Primed & Poreless
Benefit Erase Paste
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF15. 3.25 Cool Beige
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Ocean Mist Cosmetics Rosy Snapper Blush
The All Natural Face. Withest White Eyeshadow
Candygirl Make-up. Lola! Eyeshadow
The All Natural Face. Pulsar Yellow Eyeshadow
Claire's Eyeshadow Palette (the one with 10 colours). Orange eyeshadow & Red eyeshadow.
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner. Black
Bourjois Metallic Eyeliner. 54 Bleu clinquant
Eyeko Line & Shine Duo Colour Pencil for Eyes. Electric purple
Elisabeth Llorca Black Eyeliner Pencil
Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Feline Blacks Mascara
Lancôme L'Extrême Mascara
Billion Dollar Brows Brow Powder. Taupe
Japonesque Brow Gel
Cargo Plant Love Lipstick. Mariska
Maybelline Water Shine gloss (It's a clear gloss...it's too old)

14 comments:

Jennifer :) ~ said...

wow that's so pretty and colouful! and i love your lenses :)

robin said...

beautifull, love the use of colours ! and damn those lenses are pretty ! =)

negami kutou said...

De verdad estas preciosa, tienes un pulso y una maña, si esq siempre vas monisima!!.

Miss*Kimmy said...

Gorgeous makeup! Like a rainbow =)

The Beautifier said...

Such a pretty look! you look like a doll in these pics xoxo

Becky said...

Thank you so much, ladies!

Muchas gracias, chicas!

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

i like this :)

http://barestudy.blogspot.com

Yavies said...

me encanta tu look!!! y me encant atu blog asi que te sigo!
un beso

http://lookinginmycloset.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

@BARESTUDY (Janelle), Thank you!

@Yavies, Muchas gracias!

Nic Nic said...

this is very pretty!!

I envy how you can pull off bright makeup so well!!

Becky said...

@Nic Nic, thank you! (^_^)

kaizokumousy said...

Hello thank you so much for dropping by and leaving a comment ^_^

and wow! I love your hair on this one really really nice I want to try it one of this days :)

Shin Eun Ae said...

AMAZING!
I hope I can do that to my eyes!
(0_0)SHOCK!

Becky said...

@kaizokumousy, thank you! But I don't do anything to my hair...it's just like that, I only have my fringe straightened (I think it's called like that...)

@Shin Eun Ae, thank you!