August 12, 2010

EOTD & FOTD / Mini haul & H&M T-Shirt

EOTD




FOTD




Mini haul
Today I went to Carrefour and I bought some things. I fell in love with that HK box (how is it called in English? I don't know what's called in Spanish neither...), and my daddy bought it for me (^_^)
Hoy fui al Carrefour y compré algunas cosillas. Me enamoré de esa caja de HK (no sé cómo se llama ni en Castellano ni en Inglés...pero creo que caja no jaja), y mi padre me la compró (^_^)


H&M T-Shirt
This is a t-shirt I bought last Saturday in H&M when I was in Salamanca (I think in Cantabria there's not H&M yet, though they're going  to open one...). It's from kids' section.
Esta camiseta me la compré el sábado pasado en el H&M de Salamanca (creo que en Cantabria aún no hay H&M, pero lo van a abrir pronto...(si no lo han abierto ya, que hace que no voy de shopping por Santander...buff)). Es de la sección de niños.

5 comments:

Teenie weenie said...

te queda increible!! :) yo no sé si me atrevería... jaja pero es precioso!!

un besito!

yelerine said...

You look gorgeous with this makeup!
http://laurajanekatriinacouture.blogspot.com/

Makeup Majesty said...

beautiful makeup! hello kitty and tinkerbell are two of my favorites - i just bought an HK shirt today =) so cute

Curves ahead makeup said...

awesome make up goes will with your bangs =)

The Beautifier said...

You are stunning girl! I like the eye makeup xoxo

http://asianbeautifier.blogspot.com