August 5, 2010

The Beauty Works - Clear Zone

The Beauty Works is specialized in the developing of new technology to improve our self-image.
What I’ve tried of The beauty works is Clear zone.
The Beauty Works está especializada en el desarrollo de nueva tecnología para mejorar la imagen personal. Lo que he probado de The beauty works es Clear Zone.


Clear Zone is a ‘Direct High Frequency’ system which will help to prevent spots, close the pores and sterilize the skin’s surface. It’s anti-germicidal and prevents oiliness, and it can prevent further development of acne.
Clear Zone es un sistema de “Alta frecuencia directa” que ayuda a prevenir los granites, a cerrar los poros y a limpiar bien la superficie de la piel. Es anti-bacteriano y previene que la piel continúe grasienta, además puede prevenir el desarrollo del acné.

I was going to try Clear Zone for a month or so and then do the review. I’ve only used it four times by now, but I have to talk about it. Since I’m using it I have less blemishes and my oily skin is more controlled (I’ve seen the results since the first use).
I usually have breakouts around that time of the month (you know…), but this month I’ve started to use Clear Zone and I only have a few spots. So I’m really happy with this.
Iba a probar Clear Zone un mes o más para hacer esta review. Ahora mismo sólo la he usado cuatro veces, pero es que tenía que hablar sobre este producto. Desde que lo uso tengo menos granitos y la grasa la tengo más controlada (he visto resultados desde el primer uso).
Por lo general, sobre ese período del mes me salen muchos granitos, pero este mes que he empezado a usar Clear Zone tengo la piel muy bien, sólo tengo un par de granitos. Así que estoy muy contenta.

I’m using it twice a week. For oily skin it’s recommended to use it every other day, and if you have combination skin, use it about twice a week. So I’ve started using it twice a week at an intensity of 4 or 5. It only takes 5 minutes each day to use it, so time it’s not a problem.
Lo estoy usando dos veces a la semana. Para la piel grasa recomiendan usarlo días salteados, y si tienes la piel mixta, usarlo dos veces a la semana más o menos. Así que yo he empezado usándolo dos veces a la semana con una intensidad de 4 o 5. El tiempo que te lleva no es ningún problema, porque sólo hay que emplear unos 5 minutos por sesión.

As an anecdote, I have to say that the first time I used it I had a BIG spot on my face and after using it, the next day…it just disappeared! I didn’t have anything where the day before I had a very BIG spot, lol.
Como anécdota, tengo que deciros que la primera vez que lo usé tenía un grano ENORME en mitad de mi cara, después de usarlo, al día siguiente…había desaparecido! No tenía nada en el lugar donde el día antes tenía un grano ENORME jaja.

So take a look at their website HERE.
Así que echadle un vistazo a su web AQUÍ.

I’ll write another review if I have any news about Clear Zone (^_^)
Escribiré otra review si tengo alguna novedad sobre Clear Zone (^_^)


4 comments:

almost famous said...

Great post! :) I have oily skin so maybe I should try!

miemiemie said...

hey thanks for dropping by and following! great blog and will follow as well :)

The Beautifier said...

hmmm Sounds an interesting product to try!
http://asianbeautifier.blogspot.com

Nic Nic said...

sounds like a great product! waay better than using pimple cream :P