July 15, 2010

Today's haul

Pyjama from Oysho


Essence:
Cute as hell eyeshadow 02 Bad girl
Cute as hell eyeshadow 01 Naughty but nice
Cute as hell nail polish 01 Naughty but nice
Cute as hell nail polish 02 Bad girl
Lipstick 44 Almost famous
Lipstick 43 Kiss you
Eclipse Collection Lipgloss 04 Don't bite me - kiss me
Eclipse Collection 01 Lunch at Cullen's
Long lasting eye pencil 05 C'est la vie
Eclipse Collection Duo eyeshadow 03 Edward or Jacob?
Eclipse Collection Duo eyeshadow 02 La Push or Forks?
Fancy lashes

Mavala Scientifique Nail Hardener

Muestra de perfume de Saphir
Muestra de Nivea. Body lotion reafirmante

Clarins:
Cleansing milk with gentian for combination or oily skin
Toning lotion alcohol-free with iris for combination or oily skin

2 comments:

angie said...

oohh pijama de los aristogatosss!!!
cuántas cosas :)
la crema de nivea me gusta, la quiero pero antes de comprar quiero gastar algunas de las que tengo...

besitos guapa

ifashionberry said...

Hello love! I think your blog is so cute!! I will definitely follow! Well, when you get the chance please check out my blog!
www.inbellesbubble.blogspot.com
P.S.- Please make sure to follow! :)