July 27, 2010

Summer in Blue & OOTD

I was looking for some nail polishes to do a design with them and I thought about doing this post.
I like blue polishes for summer, the brighter they are, the best. So I did some quick swatches of the blue polishes I have (I thought I had more blue nail polishes...):
Estaba buscando algunos esmaltes para pintarme las uñas y se me ocurrió hacer este post.
Me encantan los esmaltes azules para el verano. Cuanto más brillantes y coloridos, mejor. Así que me decidí a hacer algunos swatches de los esmaltes azules que tengo (pensé que tenía más...):

Yesensy 51

 
I don't recommend this nail polish to anyone...it leaves your nails with a horrible blue colour...I did a post about it: 
http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/06/yesensy-nail-polish.html

Claire's (it's an old nail polish)


Easy Paris 464


Claire's 29 (I think that's the number...on the bottom)


Deliplus 75


Deliplus 68





OOTD


Jumpsuit: Blanco
Belt: Stradivarius



Shoes: Marypaz

No comments: