July 25, 2010

Essence Eclipse Collection Duo Eyeshadows Review

   

Today I wasn't able to take a decent EOTD pic so, after reading a comment I had on Poupee, I decided on doing a review about this eyeshadows.
The comment said that they weren't good quality items...Well, for 2 or 3 euros you can't expect that you'll have an eyeshadow like would be one from MAC, Illamasqua, Chanel...But it does its job.
Hoy no fui capaz de tomar una foto decente del maquillaje de ojos, así que, después de leer un comentario que tuve en Poupee, me decidí por hacer una review de estas sombras.
El comentario decía que no eran de buena calidad. A ver, por 2 o 3 euros no puedes esperar que vas a tener una sombra de MAC, Chanel, Illamasqua...Pero estas sombras hacen su trabajo.


I think that all Essence's eyeshadows without a primer doesn't really look good. But I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance before and they just look like other eyeshadows (which were pretty expensive...).
Here are two photos using this eyeshadows (they're from my EOTD pics from other days). I have 02 La Push or Forks? and 03 Edward or Jacob? I don't have the other, sorry:
En mi opinión, cualquier sombra de Essence sin un primer antes no quedan bien. Pero yo uso el Shadow Insurance de Too Faced y realmente quedan como otras sombras que tengo (que fueron bastante más caras...).
Aquí os dejo un par de fotos usando estas sombras (son de posts anteriores). Tengo el 02 La Push or Forks? y el 03 Edward or Jacob? No tengo la otra sombra, sorry:



As you can see you can have a pretty good finish with these eyeshadows. And they lasted all the afternoon without scratching (I don't know if this is the word...I hope you understand me).
Como se puede ver, es posible conseguir una acabado bastante decente con estas sombras. Además, a mí me han durado toda una tarde sin tner que retocar nada, todo perfecto.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

You are right about getting what you pay for. However, the TDSI makes it spot on. Looks lovely on you. :)

Pinch said...

The shades look really pretty and shimmery! :) Too Faced Shadow Insurance is a must!

Becky said...

Thank you for your comments (^_^)

I also think that Shadow Insurance is a must.

mypinkbubble said...

he leido q pedias tb un beautik en salamanca eres tb de aqui? he visto q tienes cositas de essence, en salamanca no lo he encontrado por ningun lado, tu si???

contestame en mi blog please q lo de essence me interesa muchisimo