July 28, 2010

The All Natural Face Haul

A few days ago I bought some products of The All Natural Face. These products are TOTALLY VEGAN and they ship everywhere for a max. of $3.50 (Really cheap!)
Hace algunos días compré unos productos de The All Natural Face. Estos productos son totalmente VEGAN y, además, envían a todo el mundo por, como máximo, $3.50 (Realmente barato, ¿no?)
Here’s what I bought:
Aquí os dejo lo que compré:


And I got these samples with the order:
Y me llegaron estas muestras con el pedido:


I’ve tried the foundation (Ivory rose), the Eyeshadows and the brow powders. And I’ve liked them.
The foundation is just as the other mineral foundation I have from Bare Escentuals (I can't say this 100% because I have used The All Natural Face's foundation only twice). I haven’t noticed any difference between them…Although I don’t like too much this kind of foundations, I prefer liquid ones. This kind of foundations remarks the fine lines and wrinkles (though I don’t have wrinkles yet…).
About the eyeshadows…they aren’t the most pigmented I’ve tried, but they are well-pigmented. Here are a couple of looks with them so you can see how are them:
He probado la base (Ivory rose), las sombras y los polvos para las cejas. Y la verdad es que me han dado una buena impresión.
La base es como la otra que tengo mineral de Bare Escentuals. No he notado diferencia entre ellas…Aunque no me gustan mucho este tipo de bases, prefiero las bases líquidas. Este tipo de bases remarcan las pequeñas líneas de expresión y las arrugas (aunque aún no tengo arrugas…).
Sobre las sombras…no son las más pigmentadas que he probado, pero pigmentan bastante bien. Aquí os dejo un par de looks para que las podáis ver:
 


 


I have to say that I had a problem with the Whitest White eyeshadow. It just doesn’t come out…I’ll try to take the shifter off tomorrow.
Tengo que decir que he tenido un problema con la sombra Whitest White. Simplemente es que no sale… Mañana intentaré quitarle el shifter (¿cómo se dice en castellano?).

I paid about 20€ for everything, and I got:
En total pagué unos 20€ por:
- 10gr of foundation.
- 6 eyeshadows’ samples.
- 3 eyeshadows.
- 2 brow powders.
- 1 eyebrow wax.
- 14 blushes’ samples.
- 6 concealers’ samples.
- 1 lip gloss’ sample.
- 2 mini brushes.

Have you tried anything from The All Natural Face? What do you think about it?
¿Habéis probado algo de The All Natural Face? ¿Qué opináis?

1 comment:

Nic Nic said...

the pink Smokey is pretty on you!!